- 'FAST AND
DRUG MAFIAS IN NEW ZEALAND
THAT U.S.M.C. DRUG DEALERS EXIST
WITHOUT HINDERANCE IN NEW ZEALAND:
At End Of This Webpage
——> I Just So Happen To Have Personally Attended
Memorial Held Publicly In San Jose
California - Maria
Shriver, U.S. Senator McCain, Etc.
We Now Find Out
That Pat Tillman Was Shot In
The Head By His Own
Soldiers, Up-Close, And
That Pat Tillman
Did Not Want To Be A Part Of
The U.S. Military
Drug Mafias (Heroin) That Are A
'Golden Triangle' Problem That Has Never Gone
Away - Only Gotten
Worse. The False Story
Was Fabricated By The Drug Running U.S. Military,
Just Like The Iraq War False Story About:
Not In Any Way Like Lt. Col. Harold William "Indian
Bauer, Marine Corps Ace At Guadalcanal (Solomon Islands)
- And New Hebrides
(Vanuatu), Of Which The Efate Island,
- Port Vila, Vanuatu Airport Is Named In His Honour
For His Bravery And Distinction -- My Own Personal Hero.
What We Have Here Is A
Of 'Golden Triangle' Network
Of U.S. Drug Mafias Who Work
- Within The
Framework Of The U.S.
- Military, With Most Notably: SUPPLY,
- And The Attempted
- Foreign Drug Mafias,
As Seen In
- Mexico With U.S. Government Drug
- Mafias Taking Over, With Shipments
- Of Massive Amounts Of Guns To The
- U.S. Backed Mafias In Mexico.
The United States Military Is The Drug Mafia And U.S.M.C. Tentacles To
- Operatives In Foreign Nations Namely New Zealand And Torbay Itself.
'Drugs For Arms', Remember That One ?
New Zealand Is Blessed When Brilliance Coincides,
Almost Like The Alignment Of The Stars...
Rt. Hon. David Lange
U.S. Military Nukes
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty -vs-
U.S.M.C. Drug Dealers
U.S. Senator Joseph Mc Carthy -vs-
U.S. Army Communists
(22 April, 1954)
- U.S. Army
Pat Tillman Murdered
(22 April, 2004)
And Bones Death Order
IN TE AOTEAROA (NZ)
Address Of A Pathetic Evil Yank Drug Dealer
GOOGLE MAPS EVEN SHOWS
THE HOUSE WITH THE U.S.M.C.
FLAG FLYING !
I Already Loved New Zealand And New Zealanders
Well Before 1985 . . .
I Started To Absolutely Love N.Z. In 1985 Due To The
A.N.Z.U.S. Affair ---> And What Do You Know, I Again
Am Chasing Evil, EVIL American Drug Dealers From
New Zealand !
And The NERVE, To Fly Not A New Zealand Flag,
But A United States Marine Corp Flag !
Fuck You Drug Dealing Yankee-Doodle !
There Is A Proud U.S. Marine Who Gained
Citizenship, Who Flies His Annoying U.S. Marine Flag On
His Residence - Who Also Is Involved In Drug Sales.
People Who Live Near Nor'east Drive, Torbay, Will
Very Likely Remember And Know Who Is Flying A
United States Marine Corp (Red) Flag From His
YES, An American Military Man
- (U.S.M.C.) Who Is Reportedly Dying
- From Cancer Or Something, Who Is
Definately A Drug Dealer. For I Was
- Witness To These Transactions Time
- And Time Again.
American U.S.M.C. Drug Dealing Scum
- In Te Aotearoa !
EVIL DRUG RUNNING DRUG DEALER AMERICANS (U.S.M.C.)
HOUSES DOWN FROM SCHOOL
- Wannabe 'Maori' deported
15 / 01/ 2012
A middle-aged American who yearns to be Maori has lost his
- appeal to stay in New Zealand and will be kicked out of the
- country after being caught with a small quantity of cannabis.
Michael McCarty argued there were humanitarian reasons
- why he should not be deported but the Immigration and
- Protection Tribunal was unswayed by his claims that his
- adopted Maori family needed him, and his proclaimed
- affinity with all things Kiwi.
McCarty entered New Zealand on August 16 last year on
- a visitor's visa that entitled him to stay until November 16,
- but on September 13 he was convicted of possessing
- cannabis and, two days later, issued with a deportation
- notice by Immigration New Zealand.
He opted to fight the deportation and appealed through the
- tribunal to stay in New Zealand on the grounds he was the
- first international student to try to take te reo Maori at an
- institute in Rotorua and that his adopted Maori family needed
- his financial help. He claimed without it, they would become
- destitute and homeless.
He also pointed out that as a radio presenter in California in
- the 1980s and 1990s he had promoted New Zealand music
- and long held a special affinity with the country.
He said that coming from California, which had lax laws in
- respect to the possession of small amounts of cannabis,
- he was not truly aware of the severity of New Zealand's drug
- laws and had paid his $300 fine in full.
But the tribunal dismissed most of McCarty's claims as inflated
- and grandiose and said that him having an affinity with New
- Zealand was not reason enough to overturn his deportation.
They noted McCarty had served jail sentences in the United
- States in 1998 and 2003 for threatening behaviour and
- breaking a restraining order and that he had also been
- convicted in 1991 of making harassing phone calls and
- sentenced to community work.
The tribunal said there was no evidence to support the
- claims his presence in New Zealand was needed to prevent
- his adopted family becoming destitute and that he could
- support them financially from the US if he wanted to.
"Neither the appellant's services to New Zealand music
- nor his devotion to this country are exceptional
- humanitarian circumstances."