- 666 Lucent Technology - 6th Floor
Recently, it was announced that AT&T has split into 3 seperate
companies. One of the three, the company formerly known as
Bell (Bel / Belus) Laboratories, has been fresly renamed
In Lucent's press release for 'Inferno', a promotional
quote by Peter Bernstein, president of Infonautics Consulting,
who praised Lucent's software product with these words:
"inferno is designed to take
the chaos out of the electronic
Tower of Babel."
Lucent's statement that "Inferno (internet/computer) applications
are written in a new language called 'Limbo' which was designed
specifically for the 'Inferno' software environment."
Inferno, Limbo ? Where Inferno means Hell - and Limbo is
the act of being suspended in a lower compartment of Hell,
awaiting judgement or punishment.
"Communications protocols" designed into Lucent's 'Inferno'
software are called 'styx'. In pagan mythologies and religion,
'styx' is a synonym for the fiery, brimstone underworld region
where devils reside. In other words: Hell !
Lucent . . .
Inferno . . . Limbo . . . Styx.
- All synonyms for Hell !
- But combined with AT&T's choice
- for a logo of the fiery-red
- prevalent and prominent in pagan
- and other dark cultures, these things
- do, indeed, arouse inquiry and
Just as intriguing, in the 'USA Today'
- article we read:
"AT&T hopes the name and logo -
a simple red circle -
will illuminate awareness."
In the Bible, Lucifer is bequeathed the title,
- the "son of the
morning." He is said to often
- come disguised as an "angel of
- was anciently worshipped by pagans as
- "the Sun God, the Illuminated One, the God
- of Light."
The circle itself represents their
- satanic deity, the great and fearsome
Serpent - who is pictured biting his own tail
- in a circle.
- The fiery, red sun, or circle, is his image.
The Holy Scriptures reveal
- him as the "great red dragon" and his
global system as the scarlet
- beast. How interesting that the logo for Lucent Technologies is a
- red circle.
Modern day New Age and Freemasonry groups continue this ancient
- glorification of Lucifer. One prominent New Age
organization is the
- 'Lucis Trust'. Its latge founder, Alice
Bailey, hailed the horned one as
- "bringer of light," the "shining one."
he is, she trumpeted, the "Illuminator
- of mankind. Since Bailey's global occult group, the Lucis
- Lucifer and the Illuminator of mankind and
also promotes Freemasonry,
- with its Egyptian religion - That Lucis Trust was first incorporated in
- 1922 as Lucifer
322 / 22
The 'Inferno' network system is designed to enable TV's, radios, phones,
- and other electronic products to become interactive and tied in.
In 'Crain's' (formerly, Crain's N.Y. Business), appeared
this advertisement (July 1-7 1996):
"Lucent Looks For Space"
Lucent Technologies, the #21 billion former equipment division
of AT&T, is cruising Manhattan for space. The company has already
signed a lease for 40,000 squre feet at 666 Fifth Avenue, at a
rent estimated in the high $30s per square foot and is now looking
at an additional 150,000 square feet at Financial Square in downtown
Manhattan. Cushman & Wakefield represents Lucent. The landlords -
Sumitomo Realty at 666 Fifth and Paramount Group of Financial Square -
are acting on their own behalf."
Thanks To Texe
Marrs For The Above Information