SO-CALLED "EDUCATED" PAAKEHAA (PĀKEHĀ) / HA'OLE
ENVIRONMENT "EXPERTS" WHO DENY KANAKA MAOLI (Native Hawai'ians)
THEIR NATIVE FISHING AND LAND USE RIGHTS
WITH ULTIMATE CONTROL NOW
ENTOMBED WITH A HIDEOUSLY
TRAGIC CORRUPT NATIONAL GOV'T
LAND MANAGEMENT NIGHTMARE
NO GATE !
PAKEHA'OLE AND THEIR
READ THE LAWS PAKEHA'OLE !
NO GATE !
NO GATE !
In Te Aotearoa (New Zealand), Whole Areas Are Under The
Control Of The Iwi (Tribes) Such As
Te Arawa Iwi Of Rotorua,
Or My Iwi, The Tainui Of Whareroa / Waikato.
- KEY Access To Locked Areas For Iwi Tribe Member Use.
TOO CLEVER OF AN IDEA
FOR 'YANKS' IN THE STOLEN
KINGDOM OF HAWAI'I, TO
Kanaka Maoli Starvation Disaster PLOT
Deluded And Only Concerned About Wildlife, The Pakeha'ole,
- So Void Of Sensitivity To The Needs Of Human Beings, Let Alone
- The Kanaka Maoli Human Needs,
The "Clever" Pakeha'ole
- Think Of Keys To Gated Jail
Cells -- Especially
- As The Pakeha'ole (U.S.
Government Occupation) Stole The Hawai'ian
- Kingdom Nation In 1893. Pakeha'ole You Are Evil Thieves, Culture
- Vultures In Every Way.
NO GATE !
NO GATE !
A New Full Time Barrier Has Been Installed
At Mo'omomi (Moloka'i, Hawai'i)
Effectively A Total Block (A
BLOCKING Native Kanaka Maoli 'Homeland'
- Residents From Their Hawaiki Ancient Traditions,
Their Ability To Fish
- And Feed -- Their Kanaka Maoli Fishing
And Hunting Rights, And Access
- To Ancestral Burial Grounds,
LANDS (Islands) GIVEN TO THEM
- BY JAH (GOD) ALMIGHTY !
It Is The Usual Predictable "New"-Age Godless Liberal Deluded
- Pakeha'ole Who
Deny Both !
- Native Rights, Jah (GOD)
So-Called "Environmental" Green Pakeha'ole Devils.
God-Less Liberal Mostly Democrat Party Pakeha'ole Scientific Environmental
- Theory, Which Is Easily Swallowed By The Shallow Minded, Takes Hold Of
- 'HOMELAND' Homestead Areas Of Kanaka Maoli
Lands -- Now Denying
- Native Kanaka Maoli Their
Rights, The Sustinence To Feed Their Families.
- Always Under
Attack From Some Liberal Pakeha'ole Accepted Theory,
- Once Again Denying Native Man
(Human Beings) From Their God Given Rights.
- Illegal gating of Mo'omomi
This letter that I'm writing is in regards to the article
- published August 15th 2012, in the Molokai dispatch
- on the issue of installing a gate at Mo'omomi. This
- letter is referred directly to Mr. Haleaolha Ayau, acting
manager to DHHL Molokai District, and also
- those who are in support for Mo'omomi to be gated.
We as beneficiaries and Native Hawaiians, and also
- those who will be entitled to become beneficiaries
oppose of this illegal, immature, childish
- action that infringe on our Native Hawaiian rights.
We honor, remember, and remain true to the self
- determination and self governance as our core
deeply embedded in our Hawaiian culture.
- They emanate
from the Hawaiian code of Kanawai
"The law of the splintered paddle,"
- created by
Kamehameha I, to shield his people
- from the
potential harm of aggressive rule by leaders.
It was Kamehameha's way of saying "You have every
- right to defend yourselves against alii like myself and
that might abuse their power." The Kanawai is
- enshrined in the 1978 State Constitution, Article 9,
- and has become
a model for modern human rights law.
Under the Kanawai Mamalahoe structure, communities
- self govern based on natural land divisions and the
ahupua'a system. This guarantees that all those residing
- within these boundaries would receive a fair equitable
share in the rights, priveleges, and benefits are essential
- for a self sufficient and comfortable life.
When Governance and self determination are honored at
- the ahupua'a level, those most directly impacted by
decisions within their ahupua'a are best assured that they
- will have sufficient land for
residency and cultivation,
fresh water sources, shore line and open ocean access.
- It is the local kuleana more than anyone else, to ensure
ola, the continued life, of their land and water.
In this system of legitimate self governance based on the
- ahupua'a system we as Hawaiians practice Aloha
- laulima (cooperation), and malama (stewardship) which
- result in a desirable pono (balance). The
ahapua'a and its
- local governance principles are the fundamental
- stone of Hawaiian self determination.
When each ahupua'a honors, defends, and puts into action
- the kanawai and ahupua'a principles, we as Kanaka
- and the future of our posterity are protected.
We believe as Hoolehua homesteaders and beneficiaries,
- who live directly within the ahupua'a natural boundaries
as they were created long before us, must be the ultimate
- decision makers of what is pono for our land, water,
- resources and our local families. It's not for a few to decide
- for us.
We will do so in the spirit of vigilant cooperation and careful
- consideration, with those who demonstrate active
- with the principles of
kanawai, aloha, laulima and pono.
- A western solution to a Hawaiian problem,
such as a gate
- is not pono, and will not solve anything, if anything it will
- make things worse.
Yama Kaholoaa Sr.,
- Lot 44B, Pu'ukapele Ave.,
- Hawaii, 96729